WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect, store and use the following information:
- Contact information including email address and telephone numbers.
- Demographic information such as postcodes, preferences, interests and hobbies.
- Information about your computer including your IP address, browser type, operating system etc.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers.
Please note that the above such information may be collected via various ways when you register yourselves with our website, request any information, participate in surveys, promotions or any other feature of this website. The information might be collected by using common online collection methods like web browser cookies and other common tools. We collect information via third parties such as social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc.) that you connect to give us information about you.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We may use your personal information to:
- To respond to your questions and requests.
- To provide you with access to certain areas and features of this website.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- To administer our website.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents and suppliers so far as necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law and / or in connection with any current or future legal proceedings.
It is to be noted that except as provided in this policy, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
SECURITY OF THE INFORMATION
At Cityta, we are committed to ensuring your information is secure and for this purpose we have taken certain standard security measures. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However please note that we cannot give absolute guarantee or promise the security of the information since the internet is a public place. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss, damage, liability or any cost you may suffer due to any loss, unauthorised access, misuse or alteration of any information you submit to this website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse the traffic and knows when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Cookies helps us to analyse data about the website traffic and improve our website.
Please make a note that a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any other data of yours, other than the information which is shared by you to us. Furthermore, you may choose to accept or decline cookies however one must note that some web browsers automatically accept cookies. But you may log-in to your web browser settings and amend the settings to decline cookies if you prefer to. In case you opt for this option, you might not be able to take full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If a provision of this policy is determined by court or other competent authority to be unenforceable, the other provisions of this policy will continue in effect.